Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ever so wonderful paper!





Ever is a paper produced by Gmund a papermill out of Germany. They make unique and spectacular papers. Ever comes in various text and cover weights. I love the San Francisco 54lb text weight because of it's textural qualities and the way the light plays with it. It's almost like a thick onion skin. You can buy small quantities online at the Paper Mill Store. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. It comes in 8 colors, Aomori, San Francisco, Salzburg, Lyon, Waikiki, Sverige, Anchorage and Lanzarote.

I've never used this for a project yet, so if you have, please share your experience. I'd love to know how it prints.

Oh, and have a happy Ground Hog Day! Phil really let us down, 6 more weeks of winter! I'm ready for some warmth.

Take care,
Jill

2 comments:

Welcome to my fabuLOUs world said...

Lovely Gmund. Our business paper is made by them and if you should come to Germany one day you should go and visit their manufactury. It's so interesting!! I share your paper love!

Jill said...

I would love to take a tour. I haven't ventured outside the U.S., I'm embarrassed to say. But it's definitely on my list of places to visit.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin