Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ever so wonderful paper!





Ever is a paper produced by Gmund a papermill out of Germany. They make unique and spectacular papers. Ever comes in various text and cover weights. I love the San Francisco 54lb text weight because of it's textural qualities and the way the light plays with it. It's almost like a thick onion skin. You can buy small quantities online at the Paper Mill Store. It's not cheap, but it's worth it. It comes in 8 colors, Aomori, San Francisco, Salzburg, Lyon, Waikiki, Sverige, Anchorage and Lanzarote.

I've never used this for a project yet, so if you have, please share your experience. I'd love to know how it prints.

Oh, and have a happy Ground Hog Day! Phil really let us down, 6 more weeks of winter! I'm ready for some warmth.

Take care,
Jill

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely Gmund. Our business paper is made by them and if you should come to Germany one day you should go and visit their manufactury. It's so interesting!! I share your paper love!

Jill said...

I would love to take a tour. I haven't ventured outside the U.S., I'm embarrassed to say. But it's definitely on my list of places to visit.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin