Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What are you thankful for?












I think it's a good idea every now and then to stop and count your blessings. I get caught up in the minute details and what I want, don't have, or haven't achieved. So today, the day before Thanksgiving, I'm sharing a list of what I'm thankful for.

So here goes!

I'm thankful for:
my family
a wonderful husband and friend
a loving, silly, creative and amazing son, who I'm so thankful for his good health
my large and furry lazy black dog
good health
friends
a nice warm house to live in
great neighbors
creativity
apple computers
paper
letterpress printing
glitter, glue and baker's twine
great design
chick flicks
books
music
open minds
democracy
freedom
clean air
recycling
plants, flowers, trees, birds, bees, animals
NYC
getting letters in the mail
holiday decorations and cards
great food
family get togethers
time
planet earth

I think that about covers it. What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin