Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jilly Jack's Typography Tuesday













Hello friends! Here is my font find for Typography Tuesday. Sketchetik is designed by Ossi Gustafson and published by Hiekka Graphics. It's a sort of sketch version of Helvetica. It reminds me back in the day when we had to hand letter our type, you know before computers. Well maybe you don't. Anyway, I really enjoy this face and I thought you might too.

Another thing I recently discovered, now you have the "option" to buy two separate licenses, one for print and one for web use of a font. Is this new or have I been living under a rock? Why not just have one license and charge appropriately? Chances are if I print it, I'll post it too. What are your thoughts on this?

Take care,
Jill

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin