Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Typography Tuesday


Good morning! This is the first of what is going to be a reoccurring column on my blog. So to kick off Typography Tuesday I thought I would share some fabulous wood type that I bought last week. I'm so fortunate to live in the same area as one of the major collector/sellers of all things letterpress. We sifted through a ton of boxes and drawers of type until I came across this beautiful set. It's an extended face. I also scored an extra bold set that is equally as gorgeous. I can't wait to print with them. I'll be posting the results in the future!

Take care,
Jill

2 comments:

one sydney road said...

Love this post - I've completely become obsessed with typography in the past year. So I love that you'll be doing this every tuesday :)!!

I just recently bought my initials in typography letters :)!

ffxiv said...

FFXIV Gil,Buy FFXIV Gil,FFXIV Power Leveling,FFXIV Gold,Tera Gold,APB Cash,Eudemons Eps,C9 Gold,Dragonica Gold,Last Chaos Gold,Buy FFXIV Gil,Sell all kinds of game gold, welcome to visit website Orderwww.wowlv.com.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin